Children young and old (including fur babies) can visit with Santa Claus without having to leave their cars at the first ever Power of Christmas event, a drive-thru light and Santa experience featuring over 8,000 computer controlled LED pixel lights! Being held right here in Dallas, Georgia, by your Paulding Chamber of Commerce and Crouse Consulting, this experience will feature a winter wonderland, candy land village, Santa’s workshop, elves, and even Santa Claus himself with a special appearance by the Grinch! This festive treat will be hosted on the evenings of December 11,12,18 and 19, from 6:00-9:30 p.m., at the Paulding Chamber of Commerce located at 455 Jimmy Campbell Parkway, Dallas, Georgia.
𝘾𝙊𝙑𝙄𝘿 𝙎𝘼𝙁𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏 You never leave the safety of your car during the whole experience from start to finish. This special contactless magical Christmas experience prioritizes your safety and will follow state guidelines. On arrival to The Power of Christmas event, your admission receipt is viewed through your closed car window for safety. You will then enter our magical winter wonderland, drive through the over 8,000 computer controlled LED pixel light displays before visiting Santa in his very own workshop where he will be working and checking that list twice to see if you are on the naughty or nice pages. Fun for the whole family! Admissions MUST be purchased in advance.
Price is $5 per car. For an additional $2 per child, you can add the customized Santa experience which includes an autographed picture of Santa personalized with your child’s name on it and a goodie bag.
You MUST purchase and print your admission receipt prior to arrival. Your admission receipt will be checked through your closed car window on arrival. You will then proceed to enter our attraction. You may put your windows down to let the children see the surroundings better. You must follow our traffic lay out system. The attraction will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• You MUST remain in your vehicle at all times.
• You MUST not bring alcohol, illegal drugs, or weapons of any kind onto the premises.
• Our event uses strobe lighting effects. If you suffer from epilepsy or any other condition affected by using these special effects, we recommend you do not attend this event.
• Pets are allowed and welcomed…they love Santa too!
• The speed limit will be set at 5 mph.
• You must follow our traffic pattern.
• All vehicles must be in good working order and hold valid insurance. Driver will be responsible for any damage and injuries that may occur.
• Guests MUST wear their seat belts at all times.